- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
Note: These ISO test shots were taken indoors using low-powered domestic tungsten lighting.
With a 1 second exposure at F4.9, this shot at the minimum 80 ISO setting shows signs of image noise, with distinct colour speckling in the darker areas.
At 100 ISO and an exposure of 0.8 sec at F4.9, there is slightly more image noise.
At 200 ISO and a shutter speed of 0.4 secs there is a great deal of image noise right across the image, and the colours are badly distorted by speckling.
At 400 ISO the image is virtually unusable, and is one of the noisiest I’ve seen recently.