- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test shots: ISO performance
- Page 7 Test shots: Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test shots: Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. ”
At ISO100 and all is well with the GF2’s performance.
Same shot at ISO200 and similarly no image noise to report.
We’re at ISO400 and some very subtle image noise is creeping in.
ISO800 and there’s noise, but again hardly at a noticeable level.
Stop at ISO1600 if you want to avoid the noise levels appearing incrementally worse.
…And looking distinctly gritty in appearance at ISO3200.
So we’d recommend avoiding ISO6400 entirely, unless you do want a sandpaper effect.