- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Review
- Page 2 Design and Features 1 Review
- Page 3 Design and Features 2 Review
- Page 4 Performance and Results Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test shots: ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test shots: Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test shots: Zoom, Contrast and Colour Review
”A more general selection of test shots are revealed on this page and next to act as an evaluation of the GF2 in a variety of shooting conditions and in some instances with different lenses attached.”
Exeter Cathedral it’s not, but this Victorian era brick wall shot with the 14mm kit lens reveals some barrel distortion at edge of frame. It’s commendably rather subtle nonetheless.
Another 14mm kit lens shot – close up this time to fill the frame – and revealing bags of detail, not only in the wreath itself, with the camera also picking up the grain on the painted door behind.
Testing conditions for any camera – a vast expanse of the white stuff – and grey skies. Despite this the GF2 has acquitted itself well, picking out plenty of detail from the gloom.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.