- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Despite the 1.3 second exposure at f/4 and ISO 100 there’s no noise in this shot.
Still no noise at 200 ISO.
400 ISO and all’s well. In these light levels most compacts would be having problems by now.
Even at 800 ISO there is virtually no noise in this shot. 1/6th of a second, f/4.
There is some colour noise visible at 1600 ISO, but the shot is still quite usable.
Quite a lot of noise at 3200 ISO.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.