- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
The 20mm kit lens is too wide for my standard test shot and doesn’t zoom, so I got a bit closer.
The level of fine detail and contrast is as good as anything you’d expect from an APS-C DSLR.
Despite its wide angle there’s no trace of distortion.
Centre sharpness is excellent.
Despite shooting at maximum aperture there’s no trace of chromatic aberration or corner blurring.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.