- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10 Review
- Page 2 Features and Design Review
- Page 3 Features and Design Review
- Page 4 Performance and Results Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. The downloadable file is approximately 6.9MB.
There is a lot of detail in this 1:1 crop from the image above, certainly more than an equivalent 12MP compact.
The new kit lens is very good, with hardly any wide-angle distortion.
Centre sharpness is excellent.
Corner sharpness is also superb.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test each product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare things properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.