- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image ”
The 14mm wide end of the standard kit lens is equivalent to 28mm. Lens flare is kept to a minimum.
There is slight vignetting visible on this 400mm telephoto shot.
The G1 is so much easier to carry around than a full-size DSLR. These Dartmoor ponies are semi-wild. They live free on the moor, but they are all owned by someone and are rounded up and tallied every year.
Colour reproduction is good despite the cloudy day.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.