- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
I had a hard time deciding between the Sidmouth sea-front shot I normally take with DSLRs, or this Cathedral shot I use for compacts.
As you can see, the level of fine detail far exceeds all compacts.
Thanks to its extreme portability the G1 is great for landscape photography such as this telephoto shot from Oke Tor on Dartmoor.
This is a crop from near the centre of the above image.
The 16×9 aspect ratio is great for landscape shots.
This is a corner crop from the above image. Excellent corner sharpness and no chromatic aberration.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.