- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ45
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At the minimum ISO setting the image quality is undeniably good, but you’ll want to compare it with the results from the FZ38.
There is a slight unevenness in the red colour gradient at 100 ISO.
Noise reduction has introduced some speckling at 200 ISO.
Detail is reduced and noise reduction more apparent at 400 ISO.
Image quality is really suffering at 800 ISO.
At 1600 ISO the image quality is very poor.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.