- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX700
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Colour and Contrast
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle end of the zoom is equivalent to 24mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 120mm.
Even in standard program mode the FX700 captures plenty of shadow detail.
In iAuto mode the dynamic range is even better.
Despite the overcast conditions the FX700 has captured the colours superbly.
Score in detail
Design & Features 9
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 9