- Page 1 Olympus Pen E-PL1
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
This is the 14mm wide angle end of the lens.
This is the 42mm long end of the lens from the same spot.
Dynamic range is much better than any small-sensor compact, with good highlight and shadow detail.
Colour reproduction is good despite the overcast conditions.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 8