- Page 1 Olympus mju-Tough 6020
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. File size 5.95MB.
The level of detail is good, and overall quality much improved over previous Olympus compacts.
The lens does produce some barrel distortion at wide angle, but it’s not too obtrusive.
Centre sharpness is very good for a periscope lens.
Corner sharpness is also very good.