- Page 1 Olympus mju 1030 SW
- Page 2 Olympus mju 1030 SW
- Page 3 Olympus mju 1030 SW
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
At the lowest settings of ISO 80 and 100, images are clean of noise.
Noise is beginning to show at 400 ISO but isn’t as bad as some.
At 1600 ISO, noise is really visible and practically makes the images unusable.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.