- Page 1 Olympus mju 1010 & 1020
- Page 2 Olympus mju 1010 & 1020
- Page 3 Olympus mju 1010 & 1020
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
The wide angle end of the zoom range is equivalent to 37mm, about average for a pocket compact.
The mju 1010 has a 7x optical zoom range, with the telephoto end equivalent to 260mm, good for zooming in on details in a scene.
The limited dynamic range results in burned-out highlights, but shadow detail is pretty good.
This is the same shot, but with the Shadow Adjustment option applied in playback mode.
Overall exposure is good, but again the highlights are burned out.
Colour rendition is excellent, but there are no colour adjustment options.
Score in detail
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 10