- Page 1 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
At the minimum setting of ISO 100 there is, of course, no image noise.
Virtually identical at ISO 200.
Still noise-free at ISO 400.
There is some visible noise at ISO 800.
Very visible noise at ISO 1600, but not unprintable.