- Page 1 Olympus E-500 – Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Olympus E-500 Review
- Page 3 Olympus E-500 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The three-position AF point gives some off-centre focusing ability, but it would have been nice to see a more versatile system, in keeping with the rest of the camera.
Art students will love this camera. You can take moody black and white shots of old windows that look just like they’ve been shot on push-processed HP5, then printed out in a college darkroom.
The built-in red filter in monochrome mode means you can get good contrast between clouds and blue sky.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.