- Page 1 Nikon D90 digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Nikon D90 digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Nikon D90 digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Nikon D90 digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s a shot I haven’t taken in a while. This isn’t under-exposure, it was a really gloomy day in Sidmouth.
The level of detail is close to that of the Nikon D300 which has the same resolution.
With the Active D-Lighting switched off, the shadows lack detail.
There are five levels of D-Lighting adjustment. This is the strongest setting.
The built-in flash is very powerful.
The fast shutter response is good for captureing action shots.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.