- Page 1 Nikon D300 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Nikon D300 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Nikon D300 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Nikon D300 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test shots – Detail and contrast Review
- Page 8 Test shots – Exposure evaluation Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
The complex AF system and 1005-point metering have made a good job of this close up.
The 17-55mm lens produces almost no distortion at wide angle.
This shot is processed from a 14-bit RAW image. The exposure has been adjusted in post-processing to bring out the highlight details, and the image has been straightened and cropped, but no colour adjustments have been made. Click to see the full-size JPEG converted from the un-adjusted RAW file.
Score in detail
Image Quality 10