- Page 1 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR
- Page 2 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR
- Page 3 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
With almost instant focusing and negligible shutter lag it is possible to take perfectly timed shots with the D200.
The built-in pop-up flash on the D200 is surprisingly powerful and produces a nice even illumination. As you can see it has a very good range.
Colour rendition in normal optimisation mode is slightly muted and a little bit dark. It is somewhat brighter in RAW mode.