- Page 1 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
With almost instant focusing and negligible shutter lag it is possible to take perfectly timed shots with the D200.
The built-in pop-up flash on the D200 is surprisingly powerful and produces a nice even illumination. As you can see it has a very good range.
Colour rendition in normal optimisation mode is slightly muted and a little bit dark. It is somewhat brighter in RAW mode.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.