- Page 1 Nikon CoolPix S550
- Page 2 Nikon CoolPix S550
- Page 3 Nikon CoolPix S550
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
This is a full-frame image at the minimum sensitivity of 64 ISO.
There are some signs of image noise even at 64 ISO.
Slightly more noise in the red channel at 100 ISO.
Some detail is starting to fade at 200 ISO.
There is a notable reduction in image quality at 400 ISO.
Image noise is much worse at 800 ISO, with almost no fine detail left.
At 1600 ISO colour balance is way off and image noise is everywhere.
2000 ISO is pretty much a write off.
This is the full frame at 2000 ISO.