- Page 1 Nikon CoolPix S50c
- Page 2 Nikon CoolPix S50c
- Page 3 Nikon CoolPix S50c
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
Here’s my usual detail test shot, the West Window of Exeter Cathedral. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture.
The overall level of detail is low for a 7mp camera. Compare this with the Nikon S200 I reviewed last week.
Quite a bit of wide-angle barrel distortion from the folded-optics lens.
At least the edge-to-edge sharpness is good.