- Page 1 Nikon Coolpix L100
- Page 2 Nikon Coolpix L100
- Page 3 Nikon Coolpix L100
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These ISO test images are shot indoors using reflected natural light for maximum consistency. ”
This is the full frame at 400 ISO. All the test shots on the other pages were shot at 80 ISO.
At 400 ISO the image is clean and sharp with minimal image noise.
This is the full frame at 938 ISO. The High-ISO setting can go up to 3200 ISO, but is limited to 3MP.
Image quality looks a bit like a phone camera at this setting.