- Page 1 Nikon Coolpix L100
- Page 2 Nikon Coolpix L100
- Page 3 Nikon Coolpix L100
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The 28mm-equivalent wide-angle end is good for panoramic landscapes.
Taken from the same spot as above at full zoom, equivalent to 420mm. The dark spots appear to be dirt on the sensor of my brand-new review sample, which is a bit worrying.
Colour reproduction is a bit too vivid, even in standard mode.
Dynamic range could be a lot better.
The D-Lighting feature, applied in playback mode, helps a bit, but not much.
The L100 has its limitations, but it can turn in some good results.
Score in detail
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 9