- Page 1 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D – Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Review
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
One of the few times the 5D’s exposure system produced a less-than-perfect result, but even so there is plenty of detail in the shadow areas. This shot was taken on the widest angle lens setting, 18mm.
Taken from the same spot as the shot above, this one was taken on maximum zoom of 70mm, showing the range of the lens. It also shows a very tiny amount of blue fringing at the top of the frame.
Score in detail
Image Quality 10
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.