- Page 1 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D – Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Review
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The Palais du Papes in Avignon is a huge building and hard to photograph from the ground, but at wide angle the 18-70mm AF DT lens has made a superb job of it, with good edge sharpness and barely a trace of barrel distortion.
Taken indoors at 1/60th sec, this shot demonstrates the high power and excellent colour balance of the 5D’s built-in flash, as well as the metering system’s ability to balance it with available light.
The 18-70mm AF DT lens has a macro range of 38cm and this shot was taken at close to that distance, showing again a complete lack of edge distortion and fantastic texture detail.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.