- Page 1 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D – Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Review
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Using two stops of negative exposure compensation to produce a near silhouette and give a faster exposure (1/1,000th sec) this late afternoon shot captures the action nicely.
Just a quick snapshot in Auto mode, but again the 5D has got it right. Not a single blown-out highlight or purple fringe in sight, despite the bright sunshine and light-coloured stonework.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test each product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare things properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.