- Page 1 Konica Minolta Dimage X1 Review
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dimage X1 Review
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dimage X1 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At the minimum setting of 50 ISO, the image is extremely sharp and totally noise-free. The anti-shake takes care of the low shutter speed.
At 100 ISO there is just a hint of noise in the shadow areas of the image, but it isn’t really enough to cause a problem.
At the maximum 200 ISO setting there is quite a lot of image noise in the darker areas, although lighter areas are noise free.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.