- Page 1 Konica Minolta Dimage X1 Review
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dimage X1 Review
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dimage X1 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure
The zoom range equivalent to 37-111mm is a good compromise between wide angle shooting and useful telephoto range.
Zooming in on a detail of the previous shot shows the difference between the widest and longest zoom settings.
The X1’s exposure system copes fairly well with this extremely high contrast shot, although the highlights are burned out.
Score in detail
Image Quality 8
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.