- Page 1 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
I’m sure you’re all sick of seeing the front window of the cathedral, so I’ll try to find another detail shot for next time.
Here’s a crop from the above image showing it at full magnification. Compare this to the similar shot I took with the Z650. The level of detail is very low for a 7MP camera.
Shooting into the light and using fill-in flash to lighten the shadows, this shot shows massive purple fringing around the burned-out sky, a common problem with small over-powered sensors.
This is a 100% crop of the above image. You can clearly see the massive purple fringing on the high-contrast edge.