- Page 1 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.
1/10th, f3.3, ISO 64
At the minimum ISO setting there is no visible image noise, and the shot is nice and smooth with reasonable detail, although there is some sign of over sharpening.
1/20th, f3.3, ISO 100
Just 1/3rd of a stop higher at 100 ISO and there are patches of random colour in the darker areas, and less fine detail. Noise is under control though.
1/25th, f3.3, ISO 200
At 200 ISO the random colour distortion is more noticeable, as are the effects of the noise reduction system. The image looks over-processed and there is a loss of fine detail.
1/60th, f3.3, ISO 400
At the maximum ISO setting of 400 the colour distortion has spread into the lighter areas too, and the distinction between mid-tone areas has been smeared out by the noise reduction system.