- Page 1 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare Z710 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The barrel distortion is even more noticeable in this shot. If the horizon was really that curved the Earth would only be about 30 miles in diameter.
While the overall exposure is good, the bright yellow on the boom of the digger is very over-saturated, causing it to lose texture and detail.
At the wide angle end there is fairly significant barrel distortion. I’m beginning to think that these Schneider-Kreuznach lenses aren’t as good as they used to be.