- Page 1 Kodak Easyshare V550 Review
- Page 2 Kodak Easyshare V550 Review
- Page 3 Kodak Easyshare V550 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At the minimum ISO setting of 80, the image has plenty of detail and is nice and smooth.
At 100 ISO there is still no image noise, as one might expect.
Unfortunately I don’t seen to have a 200 ISO shot, but this one at 400 ISO shows that there is still no real noise, although some detail has been reduced.
800 ISO is only available at the 1.3MP setting, and results are not good. This setting should only be used in extreme circumstances.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.