- Page 1 Kodak EasyShare P712 Review
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare P712 Review
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare P712 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The fill-in flash mode is a little too bright, but comes in handy on an unseasonably overcast day.
The stated maximum flash range is 5.3m at wide angle, which seems a little optimistic to me. This gaggle of lunatics were shot outdoors, and the fence in the background is about 4m away.
With a full range of manual options, you can get creative on your way back from the pub. This was taken by propping the camera on a wall and using the 2-second self timer.
Score in detail
Image Quality 6
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.