- Page 1 Kodak EasyShare C743
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare C743
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare C743
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
At the minimum ISO setting picture quality is as good as its going to get, but there are compression artefacts all over the place, jagged diagonals and patchy colour.
Even at just 100 ISO the picture quality is worse still.
200 ISO and there is visible image noise and poor detail.
Picture quality at 400 ISO is terrible.
800 ISO is available at 1024 x 768 (0.8MP) resolution, but good grief just look at it.