- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix Z700 EXR
- Page 2 Features and Design
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Specification
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Quality
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. File size 4.3MB.
The level of fine detail is quite good, but I’ve seen better from 12MP compacts.
There is virtually no barrel distortion, but that may be corrected digitally.
Centre sharpness is good, although not brilliant.
Corner sharpness could be better, and there is a little chromatic aberration.