- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix Z70 Review
- Page 2 Fuji Z70 – Design and Features Review
- Page 3 Fuji Z70 – Performance and Results Review
- Page 4 Fuji Z70 – Specification Review
- Page 5 Fuji Z70 – Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 6 Fuji Z70 – Test Shots – Detail and Lens Quality Review
- Page 7 Fuji Z70 – Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light.”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Picture quality at 100 ISO is very good.
Some slight colour mottling at 200 ISO, but nothing serious.
Still no major problems at 400 ISO.
There’s a lot more noise at 800 ISO, but the colour is still good.
1600 ISO is very noisy, and colour has broken down in some areas.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.