- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix Z5fd
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix Z5fd
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix Z5fd
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
At the minimum sensitivity of 100 ISO, the image quality is excellent.
Still no problems at 200 ISO.
400 ISO and there is the slight hint of some mid-tone colour distortion, but only if you look really hard.
At 800 ISO the noise reduction really kicks in, reducing some fine detail to keep the image largely noise free.
At 1600 ISO more detail has been lost, but colour and exposure are still accurate.