- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S9500
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S9500
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S9500
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
”’Note”’: These sample pictures were shot in RAW mode, then converted to uncompressed TIFF file format using the supplied RAW Converter LE software. They were then converted to JPEG format using Adobe Photoshop CS.
80 ISO, and no noise.
100 ISO, and still no noise.
200 ISO, and still no noise.
400 ISO, and still no noise.
800 ISO, and just a few colour speckles in the shadow areas.
1600 ISO, and about as much noise as most cameras produce at 200 ISO. Amazing.