- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd Review
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd Review
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
Shooting in fine quality JPEG mode, there is still plenty of fine detail in this 2.57MB image.
This 600×600 full-resolution crop of the above image shows just how sharp the S6500 can be.
Shot in RAW mode and converted to a 16-bit TIFF image, this crop shows the even higher levels of detail that can be achieved this way.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.