- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd Review
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd Review
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The action program mode biases the shutter towards higher speeds, ideal for capturing moving subjects, here at a shutter speed of 1/480th.
The powerful zoom lens and fast AF system make the S6500 an ideal camera for shooting wildlife. I’m no expert, but this squirrel didn’t seem to mind.
Shooting into the low-angled Autumn sun is a challenge for any exposure meter, but the S6500 has coped fairly well, with only a little purple fringing around the high-contrast edges.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.