- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The action program mode biases the shutter towards higher speeds, ideal for capturing moving subjects, here at a shutter speed of 1/480th.
The powerful zoom lens and fast AF system make the S6500 an ideal camera for shooting wildlife. I’m no expert, but this squirrel didn’t seem to mind.
Shooting into the low-angled Autumn sun is a challenge for any exposure meter, but the S6500 has coped fairly well, with only a little purple fringing around the high-contrast edges.