- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 4 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Features Table
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using diffused artificial light. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO. All of these ISO test shots were taken in EXR SN mode.
100 ISO and the picture quality is flawless.
No noticeable difference at 200 ISO.
Still no problems at 400 ISO.
There is some grain visible at 800 ISO but the overall quality is still excellent.
A perfectly usable image at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.