- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 4 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Features Table Review
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using diffused artificial light. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO. All of these ISO test shots were taken in EXR SN mode.
100 ISO and the picture quality is flawless.
No noticeable difference at 200 ISO.
Still no problems at 400 ISO.
There is some grain visible at 800 ISO but the overall quality is still excellent.
A perfectly usable image at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.