- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 4 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Features Table Review
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide-angle end of the zoom is equivalent to 30.5mm.
the telephoto end is a massive 436mm.
This shot illustrates the dynamic range in standard mode.
This was taken from the same position in EXR DR mode. As you can see there is a lot more shadow and highlight detail.
The AF is nice and accurate, great for a bit of urban wildlife photography.
Even a carpark can hold some interesting photos.
In EXR Auto the camera switches to DR mode if it detects high contrast.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.