- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 4 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Features Table Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. The downloadable file is approximately 4.4MB.
The level of fine detail in EXR HR mode is outstanding, comparable to a digital SLR.
The lens is excellent, producing no distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is superb.
Corner sharpness is also very good, but there is still a hint of chromatic aberration.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.