- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 4 Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Features Table
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. The downloadable file is approximately 4.4MB.
The level of fine detail in EXR HR mode is outstanding, comparable to a digital SLR.
The lens is excellent, producing no distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is superb.
Corner sharpness is also very good, but there is still a hint of chromatic aberration.