- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using tungsten photoflood. ”
This is the full frame at minimum ISO.
At 100 ISO the image quality is very good, with no noise.
Still no noise at 200 ISO.
There is slightly more processing going on at 400 ISO, but the image quality is still good.
There is slight loss of detail at 800 ISO, but the overall quality is still good.
Even at 1600 ISO the quality is far from terrible.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.