- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix HS10
- Page 2 Features and Design 1
- Page 3 Features and Design 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Specification
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
The wide angle is equivalent to 24mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to a massive 720mm.
In standard mode the dynamic range isn’t brilliant, although it retains good highlight detail.
The Dynamic Range booster helps capture more shadow detail.
Colour rendition is one of Fuji’s real strengths.
The Motion Panorama mode is much the same as Sony’s Sweep Panorama.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Build Quality 8