- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Review
- Page 2 Features and Design 1 Review
- Page 3 Features and Design 2 Review
- Page 4 Performance and Results Review
- Page 5 Specification Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour Review
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
The wide angle is equivalent to 24mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to a massive 720mm.
In standard mode the dynamic range isn’t brilliant, although it retains good highlight detail.
The Dynamic Range booster helps capture more shadow detail.
Colour rendition is one of Fuji’s real strengths.
The Motion Panorama mode is much the same as Sony’s Sweep Panorama.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Build Quality 8
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.