- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Review
- Page 2 Features and Design 1 Review
- Page 3 Features and Design 2 Review
- Page 4 Performance and Results Review
- Page 5 Specification Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. File size 4.1MB.
The level of fine detail is impressive for a 10MP camera.
The huge lens produces no barrel distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is pretty good.
Corner sharpness is also very good, with none of Fuji’s usual chromatic aberration.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.