- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Review
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Review
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The wide end of the F31fd’s zoom range is equivalent to 36mm, slightly wider than average for a compact. I think that blue stuff at the top of the picture may be the sky.
Taken from the same spot as the picture above, this demonstrates the telephoto end of the zoom range, equivalent to 108mm.
The lens has a minimum focusing distance of 5cm in macro mode, good enough for some extreme close-ups.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.