- Page 1 Fujifilm FinePix F200 EXR
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix F200 EXR
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix F200 EXR
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture.
In high definition mode the F200 performs as well as most 12MP premium compacts, producing highly detailed shots.
The lens does produce some barrel distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is very good.
Corner sharpness is also excellent, slthough there is some chromatic aberration and a bit of Fuji’s famous purple fringing.