- Page 1 Epson R-D1 – Digital Rangefinder Camera
- Page 2 Epson R-D1
- Page 3 Epson R-D1
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
In bright sunlight the R-D1’s colour reproduction is very good, and the edge-to-edge sharpness of the Voigtlander lens is superb.
Using aperture priority auto exposure does at least promote an appreciation of depth of field, but you can do the same with high-end digital camera.