Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is an excellent platformer, and carefully builds upon the legacy established by Naughty Dog so many years ago.
- An inventive evolution of the original trilogy
- Characters are brighter and more expressive than ever before
- Tawna, Dingodile and collectibles add so much replay value
- Masks add a new layer of challenge to the majority of stages
- Difficulty can feel uneven throughout the campaign
- More levels with 100% traditional platforming would have been great
- Review Price: £49.99
- Genre: Platformer
- Developer: Toys For Bob
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
- Release Date: October 2, 2020
After the astounding popularity of Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy, it was only a matter of time until Activision realised that faithful remasters which paid homage to the past wasn’t the only option for its beloved orange marsupial.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.